Witch Switch



I've finally joined a swap! I've been a blog swap commitment-phobe. However, Halloween is my favorite holiday so I've decided to join the Witch Switch. If you want to join, do it quickly. It closes Friday.

The guidelines are simple:

1. Everyone makes or buys a gift for another witch that has something to do with Halloween
2. It needs to be around $20-$25 excluding shipping
3. It needs to be in the hands of the Recipient by October 8th.

If you would like to participate please just click here and e-mail her with your name, address, and 5 fun facts about yourself by September 7th. I've already started making mine and I'm soo excited about it! My partner will not be disappointed. ;-)

Comments

that sounds so fun... i am trying to get crazymama, brooke and jen to do it too.
Traci said…
I am doing this swap too!! What a fun name. OK if you get a chance post here or on my blog how to get the info and picture on my blog so I can post about it too, if you get a chance. I can not seem to figure it out or e-mail me at tbinct@hotmail.com
Much thanks!!!!
donna said…
OH you can buy it
Oh i am in!!!
Anonymous said…
You might want to check my blog (hint hint) :-)
Anonymous said…
Traci - I tried to post the instructions here, but Blogger wouldn't let me. E-mail me and I'll reply with the how-to.
michelle said…
I joined in on the fun yesterday. This sounds like such a fun swap!
Yeah for you joining in on the swap fun! Oh and it IS SO FUN! I wish Halloween was my favorite holiday. I don't like it much (I just do it all for the kids) so I decided to do the swap to get more into the Halloween spirit.
P.s. Girl you need to go to Vegas & bet it all. And congrats on not being a loser ;)
Heather S. said…
I signed up for this one too. I'm so excited about it.
Anonymous said…
oooo! This looks like fun...but, I am not crafty. So good we can buy something, I'll have to get shopping.
Stacey said…
I just signed up for the swap!!! Halloween is my all-time favorite holiday...

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary