Sale! Nothing over $19!



TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY IS NOTHING OVER $19!!!!!!!!

The New Fall Line was just announced and it will be available Oct 1st! To get us in the shopping mood Layer's is having a two day sale where NOTHING is over $19. Inventory is going fast so email my sister, Lisa, at mytrainerlisa@gmail.com today to see if they still have what you're looking for.

Executive Homemaker was updated and any orders that are placed during the sale will get the discount. Don't wait, because sizes are selling out fast! They're trying to get rid of everything for the New Fall Line.

Comments

donna said…
Wow!!! I am going to the web-site!!!!
jenhatch said…
my order is in... thanks for letting me know! And in the next few weeks, I'll be the Layers poster chic! And thanks Lisa!
Janice said…
Love Layers! I've got to check it out.
Anonymous said…
Interesting to know.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary