Great Tip Award!




I've been doing some blog jogging and WOW the creative and inspiring women I've found. I'd like to give the 'Great Tip Award' to:

  • Candice over at 'Sparkle Power' for her fun Bean Activity. This is good for fine motor skills too. My son's teacher told me to have him take his finger and spell out words in rice which will also help with fine motor skills and memory with spelling words.

  • Lisa over at 'Bits & Pieces' for her Cards. She is so crazy talented and her card designs have inspired me.

  • Jolene over at 'Give a Family a Shake and all the nuts fall out' for her 9/11 Dinner complete with recipes!

Now it's your turn to award 3 people for the 'Great Tip Award'. The participation rules are simple:

1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to 3 blogs that also have great tips.
2. Link this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Great Tip Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Optional: Submit the tip(s) to be featured on TipJunkie.com.

Please remember to tag blogs with real merits. The goal is to spotlight inspiring ideas that make life easier, fun, and/or more beautiful.

Comments

Jolene George said…
Thanks Laurie...you're very sweet to include me. :o)
Lauralee said…
I checked out Jolene's amazing!!
Candace said…
cool! Thanks for the award. I'll get started on passing it along to 3 others.
Lisa said…
Wow, thanks so much, sometimes I think my little ol' blog is invisible to most people!! I am going to work on three others this weekend!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary