Tip Junkie Giveaway!

I'm pulling a CrazyMama and decided to post again today because I left way too much negative energy on blog with my last post. ;) Even though that's what I'm going through right now, I'm not typically that mean or negative. I'll get over it soon.



Let's move on and focus on the positive!! TipJunkie is hosting a pretty great giveaway! Chanda designs these AMAZING mini-albums and sells them on ExecutiveHomemaker.com for $39. TipJunkie is giving 2 away!

There's nothing that will change your mood quickly like a giveaway! Go to TipJunkie and leave a comment! Good luck, I hope you win!

Comments

Crazymamaof6 said…
wow really cool give away my friend that referred me to you originally was Lindsey. or oh i could say Lisa, or you! or myself? since i have tip junkie button there my self! love tip junky! and really Lisa doesn't have an accent? none at all?
Crazymamaof6 said…
ok very fun giveaway. venting is good! people need to vent sometimes. hope you are feeling better soon. maybe you need to make some crafts and find your happy place. I'd say go shopping but i hear you aren't so into that.
Anonymous said…
Hi Laurie! I just now saw your comment from awhile ago on my blog! I just wanted to drop by to tell you how darling your blog is!! I will be back often! :)
tharker said…
Oooh, I'm so in! Sign me up!!!

Don't worry about your last post. It's okay to vent. However, I'm glad that your husband is able to go and support his sister and her kids. You're a good wife.
Julianne said…
Woohoo! What a fun giveaway! It's good to vent once in a while. Aren't we glad we have blogs to get it all out!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary