What Year Do You Belong To?

You Belong in 1990

With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Comments

Lisa said…
Dude! I got the same thing! I told you, two peas in a dysfunctional pod!
Melissa said…
I'm 1988- which I think is due to the fact that I had older sisters that I wanted to be like and grew up a bit too fast. I for sure thought I would be 90's.
Crazymamaof6 said…
i got 1986. and posted it om my blog .it was a fun one! thanks for the easy post!
mushroommeadows said…
hehehe the 90's? Nice...:) Anything but the 80's!
carey said…
I'm 1952 (I think). I was surprised! :) I'm impressed you are a modern woman of the 90's...I must need a little updating.
Anonymous said…
I was surprised I was in the 90's. I thought for sure I'd be a 50's babe. Bring on the oldies! I'm sure it was the 90210 and Brad Bitt that gave me away.
Chrissy, said…
Hi, I'm a friend of Dancin Queen. I love all your blogs. I was wondering if it was okay if I used this picture off this post. I think it's cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary