Hygiene 101
Last night while I was getting Drake ready for bed, Dylan is so excited and tells me that he wants to show me something when I come downstairs. His birthday is Sunday, so I immediately assume that he's found a commercial of a toy he wants. When I get downstairs Dylan rewinds the Tivo to a commercial alright, but it's not a product for him...
Yes! My 6 year old son rubbed my arm and said, "Yep! You're hairy!" and continues to tell me about this product the Tweeze. I don't know how many times he rewound the commercial but he knew it by heart. He told me all about how, "I could use it anywhere on my body and it pulls the hair out from the root!" He was bummed that it was $60, "Because that's a LOT of money."
Ladies, I was trying so hard to keep a straight face! I'm glad to know that my 6 year old son's got my back when it comes to personal hygiene.
Comments
I couldn't stop laughing. And yes, I still have hairy arms. Oh well.
(he went on to tell me that he was glad that I didn't have a lot of "junk in the trunk"... he might be the only person that thinks that, but it made me happy that he thought that I was cute... get a life, Katri!!!)
Kids are too funny. This post really made me laugh. How do they come up with these things.
I understand you working hard not to laugh! I feel like my whole day is a hoot and half the time I am trying to discipline(with a straight face of course!)
Just what I always wanted to look like, something large and round!