Project Ideas



I got an e-mail from my friend Diana a while ago with these fun DIY project ideas. I'm going to look into doing this as a Christmas gift.




I hope you've gotten some fun ideas. Thanks Diana! What projects are you working on?

UPDATE: Diana just e-mailed me 2 more ideas... Enjoy!!





I think I understood in her e-mail that this frame board is to hang necklaces. Beautiful! I'd give her a 'Great Tip Award' if she had a blog. :)

Comments

Wendi said…
Where did your color thing go???

Anyway, I'm blue.
Anonymous said…
what i really need is you to come down and organize my life. this is my diy project!
diana
tharker said…
Love that recipe card box!
love the key thingy!! so cute!
Anonymous said…
Dancing Queen - I took it off because I wanted to post these project ideas first. Man, you're quick! I only had it on there for a couple minutes. I'll post it today because I've got a birthday party to host tomorrow and get ready for. I'm using Tiffany's Birthday Game and it's turning out great! I can't wait to post pics Tuesday eve.

Diana - You crack me up! ;) I miss you too. But remember, it's your turn to come visit me. I've traveled to AZ 5 times in 8 years. However, if you get me a plane ticket, Drake and I will be there tomorrow. ;) Thanks again for these awesome ideas. I've kept the red plate out for another post. I'm going to Canton this weekend and I'm going to search for those keys!
Rochelleht said…
OOOH! I love that last one!
donna said…
OH i so love the key holder and the Halloween sign:)
Anonymous said…
Rochelle - Do you want to make the last one together? While we're in Canton this weekend we can get the stuff for it.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary