Party Time!
We had Dylan's 7th birthday party on Friday. It was so much fun! He wanted a transformer party.

The Invitation
TOP SECRET! You are asked to help on a special rescue mission. Galvatron has stolen the matrix, without its wisdom and power the Autobots will be defenseless against the evil Decepticons. They plan to steal all the earth's resources and destroy it. Please help the Autobots get the matrix back and save the earth. Join Dylan at our secret base, etc...

We went on a hunt for the stolen matrix.

Played memory Transformer style by matching up the guy to what it transforms into.

Played Transformer Bingo that I made. You can print it out for free on ExecutiveHomemaker.com.

Can you tell this is my kid!?!

After the hunt, snacks, presents, and cake, they watched the old Transformers movie upstairs.

I made each guest their own Transformer Bingo game as their party favor with a package of M&M's inside. I play every bingo game with candy. ;)

Davis was home sick on Friday and made the "Happy Birthday" banner by drawing and cutting out each letter and then tying it together individually w/ string. I was really proud of him!
I uploaded everything including the agenda for the Transformer party onto ExecutiveHomemaker.com and you can print it out free, click here.

The Invitation
TOP SECRET! You are asked to help on a special rescue mission. Galvatron has stolen the matrix, without its wisdom and power the Autobots will be defenseless against the evil Decepticons. They plan to steal all the earth's resources and destroy it. Please help the Autobots get the matrix back and save the earth. Join Dylan at our secret base, etc...

We went on a hunt for the stolen matrix.

Played memory Transformer style by matching up the guy to what it transforms into.

Played Transformer Bingo that I made. You can print it out for free on ExecutiveHomemaker.com.

Can you tell this is my kid!?!

After the hunt, snacks, presents, and cake, they watched the old Transformers movie upstairs.
I made each guest their own Transformer Bingo game as their party favor with a package of M&M's inside. I play every bingo game with candy. ;)
Davis was home sick on Friday and made the "Happy Birthday" banner by drawing and cutting out each letter and then tying it together individually w/ string. I was really proud of him!
I uploaded everything including the agenda for the Transformer party onto ExecutiveHomemaker.com and you can print it out free, click here.
Comments
Thanks for sharing all your ideas!
I am so sorry! We totally spaced the party. J-man was so jazzed up about it. Huge apologies....
Rochelle - LOL! You crack me up girl. (Birthday Bingo, ha ha!) I'm a sucker for a good bingo game. Especially when played with candy.
I can honestly say, I haven't considered the bar that I'm setting for my daughter-in-laws. Hmmm... I'm ok with it. ;)
Hopefully they'll marry women who can cook. Then they'll be far superior to me. If they feel the pressure, they can always just print everything off ExecutiveHomemaker. See how easy I made it for them. I'm so considerate. (he he)
I'm turing 26, does that matter?
My 6 year old wants also a Tranformer Party but I am not that creative. We are doing it outside and he wants the hunt with clues.
Do you mind sharing with me your clues and questions?