How Did Your House Weather Summer?
It was a very long summer and my house has paid the price! Now that everyone is healthy and the birthdays are over, I can get my house back in order!
How did your house weather the summer? Mine wasn't so fortunate. The drawer got pulled completely off in our media room,
Food smeared over various walls throughout the house,
Paint on the walls from the boys crafts,
Paint is chipping off the doors as well as toy marks all over the doors,
Davis' door on his locker got pulled off! Also, my car had food and soda splatter everywhere, and my carpets had spots everywhere too. Seriously, yuck!! So it's time for some fall cleaning.

I couldn't be luckier because I opened the door yesterday and Lisa was standing there!! She surprised me with a visit and a birthday cake. She Rocks!

So what do I do to reward my giving sister? I put her to work! We vacuumed and shampooed the carpets in both our cars. (If you notice Drake in the background - I found out pretty quickly after taking this picture - that he was SIPPING old soda out of the trash can! YUCK! He's totally busted in this pic.)

Lisa touched up the wall paint throughout my entire house, and I touched up the pait on all the doors and baseboards. Yeah!!

Lastly, I shampooed the carpets downstairs. Here's Drake helping me pre-treat by rubbing it in. :) It was such a productive day! Thanks Lisa!!
Comments
My carpet totally looked worse for the wear after all the rain this summer. I had it cleaned a week or so ago. It really made me happy.
Ryan and i did some touch up painting last weekend. Hmm so nice.
The pic of Drake- He lives at my house too, although his name is Gigantor and he loves to get things out of the trash to eat or drink. What's up with that? I don't know how to stop it either...