Lunch with the Girls



Some of my friends arranged a luncheon yesterday. Yummy food and great friends, what a combo.



Tatiana made this dessert with a white cake, poked holes, and then added jello. It was moist and full of flavor, yummy!



Drake, however, has not grasped the concept of Mommy's birthday week. Hmmm.

Comments

Lauralee said…
yummy cake! great friends..
I hope Drake gets on board with your birthday! :)
donna said…
OH love the pictures of Drake. I have had those kinds of B-day.


What a fun b-day lunch with all your friends.
Laura said…
Looks like you are having a great week- even though Drake isn't! Hope your day is wonderful!
that is so awesome that you have friends that celebrate your bday for a whole week. Happy Birthday to you from me :)
Lacie said…
LOL! D. looks like my Little Bit this morning! He loves his car seat-Ha!

Nothing like friends and food- you are totally right! Oh- and for me a bit of coffee!

Happy birthday week!
onehm said…
WHat great friends! Love that they planned something just for you...
bummer that poor Drake wasn't into it. Seems like once you're the mama, birthdays are never the same!
Anonymous said…
I am sorry I didn't make it...I had strep throat, so be glad I wasn't anywhere near you this week! Happy Birthday!

P.S. Do you ever take a bad picture of yourself? You always look good & I'm wondering if there's any nightmare photos in your closet?!
Happy Birthday! Everyone deserves a birthday week. Kids should really get on board.
Lisa said…
You look great! Sorry Drake wasn't behaving...he does look cute in his baby blue and gray camo though. Happy Birthday Week!!
jessica said…
Sounds like you have fabulous friends! Happy Birthday!!
Anonymous said…
Thank you guys so much for all the "Shout Outs!" Y'all ROCK!

Also, I'm stressing a little bit, I accidentally rejected someone's comment. I'm so sorry! I hope I don't offend anyone. I wasn't able to read it or see who posted it, it happend so quickly.

I've had a comment of mine deleted so I know how it feels to be rejected. Again, so sorry.
Rochelleht said…
I love those pics of Drake. Too funny!!!
tharker said…
That's so funny because I just got on and thought, "Well, she must not have liked my comment". This made me laugh!
Anonymous said…
Tiffany - I'm so glad I realized I hit the wrong button. I'm such a dork. That's what I get for clicking on everything in such a hurry. I'm glad you posted again. ;)
Crazymamaof6 said…
Happy Birthday WEEK! how fun! what great friends! and my hubby loves Jello poke cake and makes it all the time! yummy birthday treat!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary