Birthday Bash

The birthday bash was so much fun last night! This morning (after only 4 1/2 hours of sleep) I feel so blessed to have such thoughtful and wonderful friends. I'm still gathering pictures of the party from Rochelle and Katri, but in the meantime here are some of the things I've been working on this week to get ready for the party.
Rochelle and I filled a pinata with jewelry, book marks, and lots of yummies! Here are the goodie bags I made to put their loot in. (The label is the first pic on this post.)
I made some "Shoot Yeah!" key chains out of shrinky-dinks to go into the pinata. For those of you who haven't had a verbal conversation with me, I say that a lot. ;)
I also made these beaded bookmarks. They are so easy and fun to make. I always feel so girly and cute when I'm reading a book with a fun bookmark. I've put the instructions on how to make these on ExecutiveHomemaker.com, click here. They make great gifts and are fun to add to a lesson hand out.

Comments
You are so creative!!
I love that you say "shoot yeah".
BTW finally I finished the tags for your boys and they are getting sent. Sorry for the delay.
Can't wait to see more pics. And I agree with someone on some comment that asked, "do you EVER take a bad picture??" You and Rochelle look fabulous!
You rock!
Happy birthday. :)
Looks like you all had a Fun PARTY!!!!!!!
I'm glad yall had fun! Nothing better then being with friends!