Blogapalooza 2008 - Let's Party!



This is your official invitation to join me and other fellow bloggers for a night of fun at a blog party!

When: May 1, 2008

Where: Provo, UT (I'll be attending a church women's conference at BYU both Thursday and Friday and would love for you to join me, or you can just come to the blog party Thursday night!)

Who: any friendly blogger that would like to come and meet other fellow bloggers! All are welcome!

What: We will have a room on campus and will have a catered dinner, plus games and my famous mint brownies! Ticket price will probably be around $15-20.... exact price to be announced in February.

If you are interested in coming, let Denae know!



After the success of the last Blogger Lunch I attended, I'm definitely going to this one. I hope you'll be able to join us!

Comments

♥ What a great idea!
Anonymous said…
i would love to make it this year! i let you know if i can do it!
diana
Christie said…
Totally coming - can't wait!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary