Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Happy St. Patrick's Day!! This happens to be one of my favorite holidays. I usually host a huge bash for friends to help celebrate the green day but this year I had way too much going on. {{bummer}}



To celebrate, we played a couple games, St. Patrick's Day memory and bingo. (of course)



Then we were off to meet up with friends at the movies.



While I was Easter Dress shopping, I found these amazing green wedges. I originally thought I could wear them with my Easter outfit, but I think only Sarah Jessica could pull that off. (They don't exactly match.) Instead, I decided to let them make their debut on the fabulous day we wear green.

Did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

Comments

♥ LOVE THE SHOES!!! Very cute! We don't do anything for st. patty's day! Pretty lame around here. :)
Anonymous said…
Those shoes!!!!!!! You have to tell where you got them. Totally cute!!!
Anonymous said…
Payless!! I'm so cheap. ;)
Cecilia said…
I love the shoes!!! I have to add some like that for my collection!!!
Jen said…
Great shoes!!
Lauralee said…
love those shoes! adorable!
Alison Wills said…
Shut the front door...those shoes are from Payless??? They are so adorable! Hope you don't mind, but I'm going out tomorrow and getting myself a pair!!
Anonymous said…
you are a party animal! i need your spunk and energy. i love those shoes too! you are full of style!
diana
Wendi said…
Fun St. Patricks day! (and hot shoes)

That birthday party is too cute. Love the castle and games and everything.
Lacie said…
I love the shoes, but I could not imagine wearing them for very long-Ha! We had a blast for St. Patties Day too. It is fun to have a holiday that you can just run with!
Jinii said…
I love those shoes! Where did you get them.
Julianne said…
Yes, love the shoes! Looks like a fun day!
martha corinna said…
Those are great shoes Laurie!
My mother is 100% Irish and so it is always our duty remember the homeland on March 17th, no matter how horrible it tastes and no matter how drunk our relatives get.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary