Hair Evolution
Since I need a "pick me up" post - I decided to make fun of myself and do a quick post on the evolution of my hair. I love to talk hair! I had my hair done yesterday and it got me thinking what will be my next new do?

Elementary, 1986: Perm. Here I am with my baby brother Scott, who just returned from his mission. I'm 11 years old. Notice the butterfly clips in my hair.

Jr. High: My 8th grade dance picture. My mom made this dress for me in my favorite color. Notice the "puff sleeves". Can you tell I was a huge Anne of Green Gables fan?

High School: long hair, curled at ends, no bangs, a little "poof" in the front

Single Adult - long hair w/ bangs to the side

Mom: 2001 - short w/ bangs pinned w/ a bobby pin. This is cutie pie, Dylan.

2002 - Short and choppy cut with a flip and criss-crossed part

2003 -Blonde

2004 - A-line w/ bangs and choppy highlights

2005 - Still a-line w/ bangs but a more natural highlight. (Here's when my flower hair clip obsession started.)

2006 - Bangs and shooting for long hair

2007 - Finally long hair for pony tails!

Present: long, natural highlights and low lights for a darker look, layers with very thin ends to make styling easier.
Your turn! If you post your hair evolution - be sure to comment so I can check it out!

Elementary, 1986: Perm. Here I am with my baby brother Scott, who just returned from his mission. I'm 11 years old. Notice the butterfly clips in my hair.

Jr. High: My 8th grade dance picture. My mom made this dress for me in my favorite color. Notice the "puff sleeves". Can you tell I was a huge Anne of Green Gables fan?

High School: long hair, curled at ends, no bangs, a little "poof" in the front

Single Adult - long hair w/ bangs to the side

Mom: 2001 - short w/ bangs pinned w/ a bobby pin. This is cutie pie, Dylan.

2002 - Short and choppy cut with a flip and criss-crossed part

2003 -Blonde

2004 - A-line w/ bangs and choppy highlights

2005 - Still a-line w/ bangs but a more natural highlight. (Here's when my flower hair clip obsession started.)

2006 - Bangs and shooting for long hair

2007 - Finally long hair for pony tails!

Present: long, natural highlights and low lights for a darker look, layers with very thin ends to make styling easier.
Your turn! If you post your hair evolution - be sure to comment so I can check it out!
Comments
Your hair looks FAB!
Hugs,
Robyn
Love the new look.
Have a blessed week.
Sandy
love ya,
diana