What Flavor Gum Are You?


You Are Spearmint Flavored Gum



You are a mystery to most people, even your friends.

Cool and a bit aloof, you tend to be a bit removed from the world.

And while you keep to yourself, you're no shrinking violet.

You have a strong personality, and you'll speak your mind when the time is right.

You are competent in all aspects of life. You're attractive, successful, and charming.

Many people want to be your friend, but you consider few people to be your true friends.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Drat! I'd rather be fruit flavored. Do you think it's too late to change my personality?
Hi Laurie,
Too funny. I'm gonna go and see what flavor I am.
I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very blessed Easter.
Blessings,
Sandy ;)
Lisa said…
You are quite the mystery! I took the quiz and I'm Wintergreen, aka Super Cool ;)
Anonymous said…
Lisa - Of course you got super cool. Duh!
Anonymous said…
i am a bubblegum! what a fun test. diana

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary