What's Up?

The 4 of us at the movies. We saw Wall-e and the boys LOVED it. I really like what I saw. Drake had more fun running around in the hall.

I know I've been posting a lot about my kids lately, but right now that's my focus. Swim team and swim lessons are finally over and so now we can do other activities and have fun playing with friends.
There's no time or creative energy for projects. I'm putting all my down time into Tip Junkie. I'm currently interviewing fun people like Hostess with the Mostess and the Organizing Junkie for a new feature I'm really excited about caled Talk to me Tuesday.
I also just finished a Media Kit to start offering advertising on Tip Junkie. I'm collaborating with Kim from Today's Creative Blog, Cindy from Skip to My Lou, as well as Heather & Tiffany the SITS girls. They are completely fabulous and I'm excited about our joint venture. There's still a lot to do on my end.
I also finished organizing crafts, schedules, and sign ups for our Super Saturday - which we can't call Super Saturday. So they changed the name to Saturday Spectacular. {{what ever!}} I'll post all that info once it's finalized.
We are now in our 5th week of our IRS audit with no end in sight. Geeze!
Jason's in the middle of finals for his MBA.
I'm looking forward to painting my dining room and finally doing curtains for my breakfast nook. I'm not sure when that's going to happen but those will probably be my next projects.
Comments
Keri
IRS? Yikes. Hope they finish it up soon!
I haven't checked in for a while, love the 'ladies game night' post! those are the types of things that happen to me at organized gatherings... :)
There are so many times I wish that my life was just like my blog - quiet and pretty.
I'm pretty focused on Tip Junkie right now. Probably a little too focused. It's a good summer distraction for me.
I've been so stressed lately - I have to get out with my girls. Otherwise I'll loose it. ;)