My Wish




This is My Wish for my boys:

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,

I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too!













Love you more than the universe! No matter what.

Mom

Comments

Amber M. said…
Oh gosh, Laurie, you went and made me cry.

Your boys are darling.
Lisa-Marie said…
You're not alone, Amber. I'm crying too. Way to go Laurie!!!!!

That really was beautiful.
Traci said…
What a tender chicken post! So sweet and all great pics of the boys too!
Laura Marchant said…
That last picture is just too cute. It's great to see how they have changed through the years.
Melissa said…
Your boys are growing up so fast. We hope to see you guys sometime soon. Thanks for the mommy moment.
Bond Girl 007 said…
okay, I am finally catching up to your posts...Your boys are darling, and it is so cute to see boys, most of my girlfriends have girls...
Karrie said…
Great post...my daughter is a huge Rascal Flats fan...she is now downloading all her CD's to Ipod for camp.
Lisa said…
Davis and Dylan really were the cutest todlers I've ever seen.
Anonymous said…
How perfect! They are going to be little heartbreakers!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary