Let's Rock! Summer 2008




So "Shake it" by Metro Station is my song for the Summer of 2008. I LOVE it. I dance to it in the kitchen and in my car. Even the boys get into it. Thanks Lisa for the Mix CD! She has the best taste in music.

So if you see a crazy lady dancing in her blue minivan - you know she's blocking out the demands of summer and shakin' it!

Let's rock!

Comments

Chanda said…
My butt doesn't even need a song - it shakes by itself. ;)
Melissa said…
I just played this song for my kids and caught Lauren on video shakin it. Love ya!
Lisa-Marie said…
You go girl!!!!!

And btw, your yard project turned out fabulous!
Cecilia said…
Great song! The kids are dancing like crazy around the house now. We love it!
I'm glad you posted this. I LOVE this song but didn't know who sang it, so thanks!

Keep on dance'n like nobody's watching girl!
Anonymous said…
I love this song too and turn it up whenever I hear it! I guess my X-terra will be rockin' out with your blue mini van! Rock on and Shake it!!
Anonymous said…
Woo-hoo, good stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary