Mrs. Bairds Factory Tour



Our excursions around the city have officially begun. Swim team is over and so now we have time to meet up with Rebecca and her kiddos for some adventures.



We took our brood to Mrs. Baird's Bread factory for a tour. I wasn't as prepared as I should have been and caused myself some unnecessary drama. With my motto, "Where there's a will - and a cute smile - there's a way" we were all granted top secret clearance and permitted into the building.

(Seriously - be sure to read all their documentation before embarking on a tour. Geeze!)



I really had a great time. I haven't done things like this with my boys since Drake was born.



Yes, the boys are still playing with their hair nets.



Even Drake got it! Thanks Rebecca - we can't wait for next week.

Comments

Val said…
I've always wanted to go there. I will have to check into that. My youngest eats peanut butter sandwiches like it's nobody's business. I'm sure he would love to see how the bread is made.
Cecilia said…
I love your motto, "Where there's a will - and a cute smile - there's a way"....You crack me up, girl!
Lisa said…
It looks like a great time. Who knew hair nets could look so good.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary