Date Night

Saturday, we literally spent the entire day at the lake. In the morning Jason got up early and went wake boarding with the guys. The kids and I met up with them and their families at a more reasonable hour.
The kids had so much fun. I was too busy chasing around Drake to take any pictures - shame on me. Anyway, that evening we got a babysitter and it was "night games" for the adults.

Jet Skiing...

Tubing...


... and lots of laughs on the boat.

We enjoyed yummy snacks and even had some non-alcoholic bubbly. You can barely see the moon in the background of this picture (above). The flash was so bright we could barely keep our eyes open.

Around midnight on our way back to the dock, we found a boat that had run out of gas. They had little kids with them. {{scary}} Luckily, we were able to tow them to the shore.
This was my first experience out on the lake at night and it was so much fun and exhilarating. The company was amazing and I loved reconnecting with these amazing friends.
Comments
I think I found your blog roundabout through SITS, but it looks like we're neighbors. I live in the north of Dallas suburbs and it looks like you're in the DFW area as well. Nice to meet you! Love your blogs. :o)
You are a wild woman.
Such a small world! Would love to see you again at the pool. Have a blessed day!
Keri Campbell