Wacked Out



"My water mom!" - There are so many things wrong with this picture I don't know where to start.


"Sorry!"



Dylan gets his ADHD medication patch put on every morning, and this morning Drake wanted one too. I put a little sticker there instead. {{cutie!}}



Wild hair to match his personality.

Comments

{amy k.} said…
Cute, cute boys!! How fun. I'm from all girls, but my sis is prego with her first boy, due in August so we're really excited!
♡ Cute pictures! I love the wild hair! :)
Melissa said…
You're such a fun cute mom!
Chanda said…
I'm totally diggin' Drake's spiky hair. You look like a Batman villan.
Cecilia said…
Cute pics!
I love Drake's hair!
aurora said…
I love the sorry picture! Those are total cutie pies you have there. :)
Lisa-Marie said…
Your boys (and you of course!!!) are just too cute! Looks like it's been a good week.
Anonymous said…
They are both so handsome, Laurie! You are going to have your hands FULL!
Lisa said…
I'm loving Drakes hair and I love it even more that he loves it! I never thought that being a tomboy would come in handy, but I'll own it since it gets Drake's approval ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary