US Currency Facility



This week on our excursion with Rebecca's gang, we went to the US Currency Facility to see how money is made. It was fascinating! We learned all about the new generation bills and how they are currently designing the $100 bill. It's top secret.



The boys were really good, considering, and even got a play date out of it. ;) Good times.

Comments

Val said…
Isn't that place so interesting? I went with my daughter's 3rd grade class last year. I actually had a great time. I even bought shredded money.
Jenni said…
wow all the boys look so tan! Glad you had a fun time, we will have to go their ourselves at some point.
Melissa said…
I am going to have to check this place out next time I am up that way with my kids.
Bond Girl 007 said…
hey, Laurie, I don't know if you remember me, but I met you at the blog party....I think these things are cool for kids to learn and know...how fun! They should give out 100 dollar souvenirs!
♡ That sounds very interesting! What a fun activity!
aubs33 said…
We went here last Monday! My tour was extra exciting..because my 2 year old kept wiggling out of my arms, and running down those big long hallways. Our tour guide had to stop the whole tour every time while I Chased him and captured him then brought him back. Everyone watched me jog, then speed up as he sped up then lunge and grab the little critter while he screamed and tried to get away again. It was the family circus show as usual. So stressful for me, but the kids had a blast.
musingwoman said…
I won't know if the design is different or not. I never see hundred dollar bills, so I don't even know what the old one looks like. lol

(found you thru eightcrazy designs)
Cindi said…
I love reading about your Summer fun with your boys!

By the way, I left you something on my blog.
Cindi said…
I love reading about your Summer fun with your boys!

By the way, I left you something on my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary