He's Back!

My man is back! Yep, Jason went on a man-cation to Alaska.

He went deep sea fishing with a bunch of guys and came home with many stories to tell and breath taking pictures.

He saw all kinds of wild life and had a run-in with a humpback whale who got too close for comfort.

He shipped home a mother load of fish! For him to cook, of course. ;)
Obviously, I missed him so much but I didn't realize how much until I picked him up from the airport and started crying in his arms. It felt so good to have him home and squeezing me tight.
My man is home and I now feel whole again. {{teary}}
Comments
di
I didn't know he was going to Alaska...that's where I grew up and my parents still live there. We'll be heading up for a visit later this month.
Glad your hubby is home and with all his fish toO!