Another One Bites The Dust
My sister and I have this thing where we assign certain songs to traumatic experiences in our lives. It just makes it easier for us to cope when we're laughing so hard we can't feel the pain. What do you think about his song, Lisa?
The news is my Dad filed for divorce from his wife of 2 years a couple days ago. I don't feel it's appropriate to go into details, but I feel lots of different emotions. My desire at this point, is that my Dad can learn from his experiences and not repeat them in the future.
Even though he doesn't read my blog, "I love you, Dad. I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult period in your life. I hope you eventually find happiness and peace. Lots of love and hugs."
Comments
By the way, sorry about your dad. Ugh. Parenting parents sucks.
PS - missed you at book club. Hope Drake's BDAY went well.