Welcome New Bloggers


Farewell Party '05 - Many new bloggers in pic

It's time to update my Blog Roll. Many of my friends in real life have joined our little hobby of blogging. {{a.k.a. obsession}} I rarely update my sidebar anymore because I use Bloglines to keep updated on all my favorite blogs. It's way overdue for new entries.

So please welcome all these fabulous ladies properly by leaving a welcome comment on their newly designed blogs:

Cecilia - my sister-in-law
Heather - we grew up together
Melissa - amazing longtime friend (has twins)
Colette - my BFF growing up's sister (has twins)
Jeanette - my BFF growing up's sister
Lynette - my BFF growing up's sister
Tami - amazing friend (2 sets of twins)
Emily - card swap friend
Nicole - married a childhood friend
Tatiana - threw me a surprise baby shower w/ Drake
Kristi - is my local vinyl source and friend
Carrie - friend from church
Mimi - friend from church
Amber - friend from BYU

**Update: JaNae - friend from BYU who drops off the face of the earth and pops up at random times. Currently living in Italy.

If I've forgotten you, it wasn't intentional. Shoot me over an e-mail and I'll welcome you properly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome to the obsession!!
Amber M. said…
I'm flattered, Laurie! Thank you for helping me enhance my personal blogging obsession...can't wait to check out some of these new blogs...:-)
Heather said…
Oh my gosh! I can't believe Scott's family! They are gorgeous and look just like his family did way back when. Those Bingham traits are rampant, I tell ya.
Anonymous said…
Too funny Heather. I thought the same thing! There's no denying their baby daddy. ;)
Crazymamaof6 said…
looks like a fun list. love how you labeled how you know them. and something about them. that is awesome!
Cecilia has been my blog friend for a long time now. i should update my sidebar too.
Cecilia said…
Thanks for the support and the welcome!

You Rock!
Anonymous said…
Love the new look!!!!
Very fun and stylish(and super girlie!!!) Love it, Love it!!!!
Rochelleht said…
WOW! The new look is GORG! See ya tonight, chickie!!!
Doodle Bugs said…
I need to update my sidebar and bloglines is my excuse too!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary