Laurie's Next Top Summer Hair


Last Week

I'm having fun with this title. {{giggle}} These days, I'm all about keeping my hair out of my face but I also want a little lift. So here I used 3 bobby pins to pull it up a bit.



Now

Wednesday, LeAnne hooked me up with a new hairdo for summer. She lightened it up a bit so I'm a little blonder, cut some long bangs, and layered it around my face.

I love to change my hair often. What's your summer hair style?

Comments

Amy said…
You look beautiful. Your post has inspired me to work on getting a new summer do.

Bobby pins are the best. You wear them well:)
Holly said…
Love your new, brighter do. Perfect for summer!

I recently went spiky short. It's been SO freeing to put gel in it and go.
Lisa said…
Love it! I know I can't see your body, but you're looking skinny. Have you lost weight?
Anonymous said…
Love it, it's perfect for summer!
love the bobby pin look..the new do is so cute! you look great!
onehm said…
I LOVE both of your do's !!!
I am totally going to try out that bobbi pin thing! tHanks!!


(And I agree with Lisa, have you lost weight...you are looking skinny!!)
Traci said…
I love both do's- they look great!
Love the pix, you are such a beautiful person!
Sincerely Anna said…
You look great, Laurie!
Anonymous said…
you have always had beautiful hair. i truly believe you can die your hair purple and green and you would still be beautiful. i really LOVE the new do. it looks great on you!
di
tammy said…
Looks great! I love the highlights. I just got some new highlights done and am loving it!
Chanda said…
Love it - you're so glam!
Hollyween said…
I'm lovin' the new look.
Lighter always brightens things up for summer. You look like a HOT mamma.
Tausha said…
super cute! The blonde brings out your eyes-they were the first things I noticed in the 2nd picture. Love it-I am a hair freak too-my sis does hair-I have a hair appt. every 3 weeks-lets just say I chnge my hair color a lot! It's way too fun not to change all the time! Don't you agree?
KatyTexasMommy said…
Geez my hair is more like swept up in cannot be bothered clip, which is REALLY bothering me, I must get my act together and do my hair more often!

Anyway- you had commented on my blog when I first put it together and I want you to know that I have spied on your blog and
1- thank you for pantry inspiration, I did my own too from your idea!
2- I also used the blog designer and she did such a wonderful job, I just couldn't help myself

thanks again
Kelli
aubs33 said…
Looks great on you!
Anonymous said…
I love going blonde for the summer and you look so cute!! I love your new do!
Unknown said…
Love the haircut! Looks very cute!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary