Happy Birthday Katrina & Tricia!

I'm just going to be flat out honest, and admit that I would be a complete wreck if I didn't have these women in my life. My love language is quality time and it's very important to me. I love being around women who have qualities that I'm striving to have and who's talents inspire me.
My home life is very loud, chaotic, and stressful. Most of the time, I feel completely overwhelmed with pressing issues and challenges. Therefore I feel blessed to be able to kick back and enjoy time with these amazing ladies.

Friday night it was Katrina's birthday. She is so talented and has such impeccable taste. I got her the white flower ring and a gift card to a boutique. Rochelle and Katri put together a basket with all kinds of fun things for Katrina's formal dining room. Chanda made her these and she loved them. It was such a fun girl evening full of great company and conversation.

Wednesday it was Tricia's birthday. She's having her 4th child on Tuesday, so it was perfect timing to get together and celebrate. We all chipped in at got Trish a gift card for home decor.
With summer, swim team, and constant mothering it's such a wonderful break to get together and eat a real meal. Thanks Ladies!
Comments
Aubri