School's Out for the Summer!



Summer is officially here. Wendy, Laurie M., Megan, and I packed up the kids and spent the last day of school (early dismissal) at the lake. When I took this picture, I felt overwhelmed with the impression that I just took a snapshot they'll remember their entire life. Like one they'll look back on to commemorate their childhood and remember their good friends.



The kids worked so well together, not building a castle, but a city with a river through it. Drake and Emily had a blast swimming in it and using the first "city" as their own little jacuzzi.



It was a fun way to start out the summer and I'm so glad Laurie M. planned it. Cheers to good friends and blue skies!

Comments

what a fun day!

i love the look of your blog :)
queenieweenie said…
Love the new look! Very chic.

Check out my blog and vote for my guy!
Cecilia said…
How fun....Enjoy your summer!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary