Bowling

After all our work fixing the walkway, we got all cleaned up and went bowling with some friends.

It was men vs. the ladies. Since Lisa was my date - she got put on the boy's team. Lisa D. marked her territory by labeling my sis Lisa's cup, "Boy Lisa". {{ouch}}

Amazing Leslie! It was a great time had by all!!

Tatiana bowling backwards.

Lisa D. showing of her form.

Here are the Lisa's in a bowl off! "Go Lisa!" he he
I was having too much fun to take pictures. Go check out Tatiana and Chanda for more details. Man, I adore these ladies.
Comments
I can't remember how I found you, but I'm glad I did!!!
You're fun!
I blog over at:
http://mysupplications.blogspot.com
I'd be so blessed if you ever decided to come visit me and make friends!
My guilty pleasure? Taking myself out to lunch at my fave Mexican place in our town, and Namaste brownies with homemade peanut butter frosting!!!!
YUM!
Keep laughing!
Leanne in Longview