Tip Junkie Birthday & Giveaway

***To all bloggers who want to promote their blog***

Tip Junkie turns one next week and I am looking for several bloggers to participate in a huge giveaway, with 5 winners.

If you’re interested, simply decide what you want to giveaway and send me the details. I’ll host it on Tip Junkie but have them refer to your blog to pick out a favorite product or get a "secret code". {{sneaky}}

Here’s an example of the Mother's Day Giveaway which received 215 comments. I know - totally exciting!

I'm so looking forward to next week and can't wait to see who participates! {{giggle}}

Comments

Amber M. said…
Laurie,

I'd LOVE to donate some stuff for your giveaway. Give me a day to think about what exactly, and I'll shoot you an email sometime tomorrow. Do you need 5 of the same thing?? I'm thinking something patriotic.
Anonymous said…
Amber - You only need to give 1 thing away. I'll have one winner a day Mon-Fri.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary