New Look!

Out with the old...



In with the new...



Thanks to ...



I can not brag enough about Shannon. She's quick, creative, and so easy to work with. Shannon has a knack for getting to know her clients likes and dislikes and is able to design accordingly. I had no idea what I wanted in the design and look what she came up with!

I think it's so beautiful, unique, and reflects my personality. This new design is my reward for 1 year of blogging. I've wanted a new look for a while now, and I knew that if I waited any longer, Shannon would be in demand and I'd have to get in line. Thank goodness she's quick - this design took only one day!

Thank you Shannon, you are truly a delight to work with and seriously so talented!

Comments

OOOH la la! I love the new look! Have a wonderful Weekend!
Jenny
Val said…
I love the new look. I really like the red!
Chanda said…
Oooh - I love it! Happy anniversary. :)
Tausha said…
super cute! I love the blogs! I went and checked out all the talent-super cute and lots of talent!!!
Crazymamaof6 said…
love it! that is FABULOUS!
aurora said…
Definitely Gorgeous! Love it.
Traci said…
I'm a loven' the new design!!! Looks fab!
Cecilia said…
I love it! This was a GREAT reward for 1 year of blogging.
katri said…
looks really good! She really captured your vibe.
Anonymous said…
As Shannons Mom I so enjoy looking at her creations. So thank you for another one to look at,it's adorable. Joan
Marie Reed said…
Wowsers! What a gem! Shannon made over my vintage postcard blog and is now working on my personal blog! I had the same thoughts.. I better ask her now before she is booked up to her eyeballs!
Lisa said…
It looks fantastic! Very you.
Tiffany said…
Your new blog looks GREAT!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary