Change is Good
Boy, I've got a lot of catching up to do on my blog. Summer has been so busy it's cutting into my blogging time. Geez!

Sunday, I received a new calling (assignment) at church. It's bitter/sweet for me. Bitter because I was really looking forward to the challenge and creativity of being on the Enrichment board. However, I wasn't utilized as much as I would have liked and therefore ready for a change.
Sweet for me, because I'm back in my element of teaching the kiddos in Primary. I'm teaching the 3 and 4 year olds and am really looking foward to snacks, bubbles, and lots of games each Sunday.

Since the 3 year olds have the same lesson plans as the 2 year olds, I'm set! I went completely OTT when I was in charge of the 2 year olds (nursery leader) and filed all my lesson plans, hand outs, and games in these two file folders.

Sunday the lesson was on Taste and Feel. I brought some sour skittles along with some other goodies for the lesson. We had our lesson, took a walk, made masks, colored, read tasting and seeing books, and played with fake food.
That's my kind of Sunday!

Sunday, I received a new calling (assignment) at church. It's bitter/sweet for me. Bitter because I was really looking forward to the challenge and creativity of being on the Enrichment board. However, I wasn't utilized as much as I would have liked and therefore ready for a change.
Sweet for me, because I'm back in my element of teaching the kiddos in Primary. I'm teaching the 3 and 4 year olds and am really looking foward to snacks, bubbles, and lots of games each Sunday.

Since the 3 year olds have the same lesson plans as the 2 year olds, I'm set! I went completely OTT when I was in charge of the 2 year olds (nursery leader) and filed all my lesson plans, hand outs, and games in these two file folders.

Sunday the lesson was on Taste and Feel. I brought some sour skittles along with some other goodies for the lesson. We had our lesson, took a walk, made masks, colored, read tasting and seeing books, and played with fake food.
That's my kind of Sunday!
Comments
You are always welcome to come out my way and help out in our primary too!
Rock on Mrs. Sunbeam. :)
:)