Hang'n Out

I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. September - December has worn me out and now I'm ready to relax, read, and catch up on some movies. So, that's exactly what I've been doing. I finished the book "The Wednesday Letters".
I was the lucky recipient of this book at the Maven's gift swap. Thanks Jenni! I loved it. I felt the same way as I did with the movie P.S. I Love You - even though the thought of a man writing a letter every Wednesday is a far fetched idea for me - I really appreciated the vulnerability and the twists the book has. It's a beautiful book and an easy read.

I saw the movie 'I am Legend' with Lisa. I would NOT recommend it! Holy Crap, I'm still having nightmares. I didn't know anything about this movie other than, my man, Will Smith was in it. He usually does amazing movies and so it was a no-brainer that I would see it.
It's a zombie flick. If you like that sort of thing then you'll love this movie. It's well made, well acted, and extremely suspenseful. It has no comic relief in it so I was soo keyed up I thought I'd either have a stroke or an aneurysm. I'm not kidding. I'm a Sci-Fi enthusiast but I do not like zombie or horror movies.

We finally took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Honestly, I thought it was a snoozer but my boys loved it. My favorite scene was the very first one where the Chipmunks were singing "Bad Day". That was hysterical!! I think they should have sung more popular songs.

I'm almost finished with the book The 4 Hour Work Week, I'm two-thirds through it. It's an entrepreneurial book. I've come to the realization that I can't keep doing everything that I'm doing, I'm stretched too thin. I've got to stop working harder and start working smarter. ;)
I'm excited about many of the philosophies and am looking forward to implementing them. I'm just not sure if I have what it takes. Time will tell.
What movies and books are you into right now?
Comments
We just named our new black Standard Poodle, Marley, after the little girl in the movie (and Bob Marley)...loved the movie, loved the name.
The latest book I read that I loved was "Enemy Women" about women in the Civil War. So good.
I am currently reading "Wild Swans" which is the true story of 3 generations of women living in China...very interesting, especially the stuff on communism.
I saw that movie too and HATED it. I won't argue it wasn't well made or well acted, it was. It just scared me to death! I was not expecting that kind of movie at all which made it worse.
I understand and agree with the idea... you can't do it all, but what you do, you should do well!