A Close One...

You Act Like You Are 28 Years Old

You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.


Whew! I was a little worried about this one, since it's only 4 years off, I guess I'm right on track!

Comments

Linda said…
I just took the quiz and it said I acted 21 Wow. I don't know how it arrived at that because that is exactly 20 yrs off but I will take it. Thanks for the link to the quiz.
Blessings,
Linda
Crazymamaof6 said…
i am 22. fun one! thanks
Heather S. said…
I tried it and it said I was 24. That was fun, I like being younger.
donna said…
OK was 33! Buy that was still younger then i am:)!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary