Adventures in Babysitting

I've got to give a huge shout out to my sister, Lisa, who watched my kiddos for 4 days, over the weekend! Lisa you're the BEST! I not only came home to a clean house, laundry done, and happy boys, but Drake has learned a few new tricks as well.
When he's hungry, he climbs into his high chair! Who knew he could do that! ;) I gave up on the high chair quite a while ago, but it's so nice to have him strapped down and stationary while eating again.
Lisa also taught him to "punch it" after giving a high five - seriously it is sooo cute. You can tell he feels like such a big boy.
I couldn't let another day go by with out bragging on her a little. I truly feel so blessed that we've worked on our relationship and now have an amazing one. I rely on her a lot! She's one of the most generous people I know.
If you haven't already, you'll have to check out her blog posts about babysitting my kiddos. Poor Lisa! I just hope she's blessed with sleepy children, she's earned it!
Comments
My sister is also a total favorite Aunt!!!
Ok, enough about my sister! I'm glad you had a good trip and you have a wonderful sister!