What Did I do Today?
I babysat a 4 month old and a 2 year old. I was a little worried because I thought Drake would be jealous. Oh no. He loved the baby and was very gentle with him. Good Boy.
He enjoyed the baby's car seat too.
Here are some fellow bloggers right in my church (above pic)! I knew Jen had a blog but I thought it was a food blog. Y'all know I can't cook so I haven't visited much. Now, I'm excited to see what's been going on in her life. Mandy just moved in today and has been reading my blog. It was so fun to meet her. Yeah!! They completely rock and you'll have to check out their blogs.
Tonight we had an ice-cream social for church. I had 3 goals. One to finally meet people, two to bring up blogging, and three to introduce a friend who just moved in. I'm proud to say that I did all 3! It was really fun to try to work in blogging into every conversation I had with every person there. FOTFL!! It gave me something to do and I quite enjoyed it.
I got everyone to liven up a bit and give me the 'Rock On'!
Fun night. Thanks ladies. Life is just more fun with a camera. (btw: I'm not liking my hair down. Any suggestions? I see my hair dresser next week.)
Comments
I really need to make more friends in my ward. I somehow feel like because we're only going to be living here until April that I don't need to make as much of an effort. . . but I should.
As far as the hair- get bang! I'm in love with mine. (Seriously I am not all about myself- but I just love this cut!) It's like you have an instant style w/out even doing it!!!
I agree, the camera even made grocery shopping fun!
I am going to get my hair cut and color today. I don’t know what i want to do. Hmmm, stressful.:)
those rock on pictures are cute.. that will be fun to look back on someday! fun to get to know new people and have so many bloggers in your world..
sweet baby! how fun to have a baby in the home.. very sweet!
You've inspired me!
I found your blog via a comment you made on another blog about my Blogroll . . . at least I think it was too me. I got a little confused.
You recommended your friend Rochelle's blog but I couldn't find her URL. Will you let me know where I can find her? Please?
In addition, please drop by mine and simply click on Join in the LDS Blog Webring. We'd love to have you on board.
Have a great weekend!
P.S. I love your hair!
I like your hair. :)
you are such a fun person! Thanks for taking so many pictures of our night - and Miles!