Great Girl Day

My life is seriously cutting into my blogging time. Dagumit, what's up with that!?! (j/k) Friday night Jason and I went out to dinner with 3 other couples to celebrate my friend's birthday. We met at Outback Steak House (yummy) and then went home and played 'Imagine If'. It was a fun game although I'm horrible at it. I just decided that I rock to the beat of a different tune and so not being able to think the same way other people think is fine with me. :) What do you think, good justification for coming in last? ha ha
We had a really great time. My husband gets along well with all of their husbands so it couldn't have worked out better! It's such a fun group of friends.

(Thanks Rochelle for photoshopping me in the pic! You rock girl.)
Friday night I got home late and baked the potatoes for baked potato soup, cooked the bacon, made braclets for the girls, and made the black bean salsa. Saturday morning I got up early cleaned and finished cooking. I hate to cook.
Anyway, here are my book club! They rock. I picked Atlas Shrugged by Ann Rand. We had such a good conversation today. I really liked it.

Afterwards, a couple of us went to the Funky Monkey boutique. Here's the blue ring I got. Yeah! It's so fun and I've been playing with it all day. Jason set up a double date, so I got a babysitter and we went to dinner and a movie with my man's BFF and his wife. We had a great time.
Friday night I got home late and baked the potatoes for baked potato soup, cooked the bacon, made braclets for the girls, and made the black bean salsa. Saturday morning I got up early cleaned and finished cooking. I hate to cook.
Anyway, here are my book club! They rock. I picked Atlas Shrugged by Ann Rand. We had such a good conversation today. I really liked it.
Afterwards, a couple of us went to the Funky Monkey boutique. Here's the blue ring I got. Yeah! It's so fun and I've been playing with it all day. Jason set up a double date, so I got a babysitter and we went to dinner and a movie with my man's BFF and his wife. We had a great time.
Comments
I love the ring! Very cool.
Oh and that potatoe soup sounds yummy. I am sure all of us blogger buds would Love the recipe!
Good job girlie! You really do rock! I am so glad that we are friends... please don't hate me for exposing your culinary fib! :)
I really enjoyed our discussion as well.
BTW: I emailed you the altered photo. Hope you got it.
Isn't it nice when all the husbands get along. It makes dating with others sooo much easier!
Love the blue ring--how fun! Any store called Funky Monkey should be fun!