My Projects

Here are the projects I've completed this week. I had an extra board laying around from the family name board I made and added some molding around the outside. So I decided to make a calendar holder. Every year I make my own calendar with fun family pictures from last year. It includes all the birthdays, V.T. reminders, yearly activity reminders, etc. It's looked kind of dull just hanging on the wall, but now it matches my decor! I used vinyl lettering to do the "Turk Times". (Turk is my last name)

Here are the place mats I made for my round table. They are reversible and in some fun colors and prints.

I made 2 sets so I'd be able to wash them often.
Comments
Did you use a pattern? Or are you just super crafty and made your own? I'd love to know how you made them!
I discovered your blog last week while following some bloggy trail! De-lurking now because all your projects have inspired me!
Have a great Sunday.
The placemats are great! I love the idea of letting them "fringe on the ends!
How did you leave that picture look alike post? I'm new to the blogging thing and all I know how to do is post pictures.
PS- You do look like a celeb
1. Click on the title link. (it will take you to the home page)
2. Click on Face Recognition at the top tool bar.
3. Then click Celebrity Collage
4. Click on "Create my collage"
5. Follow the steps
6. At the end copy the HTML code.
7. Then paste the HTML code in your post in the "Edit HTML" tab in your create post.
So fun!