Poison Control?

I got a package the other day that I need to return, so I left it next to my front door. I was walking towards the study and this is what I see. Yes my Drake who will not eat FOOD was eating a Styrofoam box.

And quite enjoying it might I add. I panicked but quickly realized that he wasn't eating it, he was chewing bits off and spitting them out. Of course, he's had lots of practice with that. ;)

This is the face I got when I took the box away and vacuumed up all the cute little balls of Styrofoam he was playing with.
Comments
My "Little Bit" eats EVERYTHING! I had to get a bug out of his mouth just the other day-YUCK!! However, I AM lucky becuase he loves his food too!
He looks so grown up with his new hair cut!