Off to Oklahoma!
Jason has planned a little get away this weekend at a cabin in Oklahoma. I'll be gone until Monday night to celebrate our 12 year anniversary!
To keep you busy while I'm gone, check out Tip Junkie or Executive Homemaker. I just launched Executive Homemaker in February and would greatly appreciate the love of some word of mouth publicity. ;-)
Also, Lisa FINALLY sent me completed pictures of her house. I drove down to College Station and spent last weekend with her to help her unpack and decorate. After 8 grueling hours we had everything unpacked and her entire house completely decorated! Lisa said I should do this for a living :)
And an AL (after Laurie):
When I was 7 months pregnant with Drake we moved into our home and Lisa & Billy came up and helped completely unpack us in 2 days! I did what I could to help but it was basically me directing them on where things went. I'll never forget how amazing she was and how good it felt to be unpacked so quickly.
I gave her this clock as a house warming present. I love it in this space!
Lisa let me loose in Walmart and I found this ensemble for a GRAND TOTAL of $31!!
Her house looks AMAZING and I had so much fun decorating her house that the several hours of manual labor was worth it :)







Comments
You did a fabulous job decorating your sister's house--how fun y'all could do it together.
Oh the house looks great.
How lucky to get to go away for your anniversary, and your husband even planned it himself, I am impressed.
Have fun this weekend on you "love" getaway. Sounds fun.
"If the cabins rockin, dont come knockin"!!! Did I just say that???
And Jason's Deli- I AGREE! It is my favorite place too! I was wishing we had one closer when we lived there in Keller! We have one here and I never grow tired of salad and soup!
You guys are soooo good to each other. How wonderful to have one another!
Have fun on your little get-away! AND congratulations.