More Pics of Lisa's House

I'm back in town. Lisa did an amazing job watching my kiddos so my honey and I could reconnect and have some alone time. The cabin was secluded deep in the Oklahoma mountains. I read, slept, ate alot, and snuggled with my honey. (he he) It was a much needed break. Thanks for all your encouraging comments while I was gone. Sorry, I can't post any of the picture we took. (he he)



Here's more pics of Lisa's house since she hasn't posted them on her blog yet.



I was so bummed, I left Lisa's trees in my garage. We bought two to go on each side of the couch.



Here's Lisa's amazing flat screen. Her builder made her a built-in electronics cupboard.



So we got the vase, rafia, and this cabinet all at Wal-Mart! Cabinet $80, Vase $25, Rafia $6, a wall completed with one-stop shopping in less than a hour. Priceless!



Here's all angles of her dining room. I'm loving the iron and tin we got at Canton.




I love this tin mirror. Great pic Lisa!



I think she needs this amazing rectangle tin that's about 3 feet long to go above her door. I LOVE these candle sconces we got at Kirklands. I might just grab it for her when I go to Canton in Sept. Shhh. don't tell. ;)



This is my favorite wall. Lisa is going to spray paint those pine TV trays red and use 2 as her end tables next to her couch. Awesome idea!

Comments

donna said…
OH i love the candle sconces next to the front door.

Everything looks GREAT :)
Linda said…
Good job. It looks great and looks like you had fun.
Blessings
Rochelleht said…
Welcome home, girl! I am soooo counting the days this week, let me tell you. Glad you could get away. I need to get away, too. To the looney-bin!

I LOVE the tin in Lisa's dining room. I've never seen that one. Also love the tin mirror (of course!).
Anonymous said…
Rochelle - I know you like the iron and tin mirror because I stoll the ideas from you! You have such amazing taste I couldn't resist. Thanks for all the inspiration.
katri said…
Laurie you have inspired me with your fearlessness of spray paint. I can't even tell that doors that has opened. I have carpal tunnel syndrome in my pointer finger! :)
Traci said…
Your friends place looks great. What great friends to help each other out. That is awesome. Your get-away sounded relaxing too!
Lauralee said…
I have missed a few posts.. love your touch of decorating.. you really have a gift! you should totally get paid for it!

fun to get away for the weekend.. sounds like a great time! it is always fun to get away from it all!
Anonymous said…
Katri - oooh! I'm totally intrigued. Next time I'm over you'll have to show me everything you've transformed with spray paint.
Micah and Jen said…
Glad you had a great trip--looks like tons of fun and the decorating is awesome! You are so talented! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary