Grandparent Post

Remember how I said that I can tell what I do alot by what my boys do? Well here's another example. I came in to the living room and this is what I saw. All the boys where wearing my headbands. Yes, even Drake. In fact, he had one around his head and one around his neck like a necklace. Here, he did not want Dylan to grab him.
(Notice Davis has his tounge out! ;) I guess there is a little of me in him after all. So proud.)

Another thing I've been doing a lot lately is getting Sonic drinks. My friends are famous for them! I just keep forgetting to buy sodas at the grocery store and have had to resort to going to Sonic. The thought of dragging all 3 of the boys into the store just for a case of Diet Coke is exhausting.

When I wasn't looking Drake grabbed my drink. The route 44 is almost as big as he is! The funny thing about it is that it was pretty much empty. So all he could taste was the watered down Coke and a LOT of lime. ;)

I cut Drake's hair finally. It was an impromptu cut. We were in my bathroom and I grabbed the electric clippers and cut it as fast as I could. It's not perfect but it will do. Here he is posing for the camera. He's such a cheese when he sees the flash.
Comments
See ya this afternoon!
The things we do for a Diet Coke.
I a quite sure I would drag all six to get me a delish beverage.
As the mother boys I completely understand your hesitation on going to the store for soda or anything for that matter.
Have a great week.
Sandy :)
Tell you mom that all your buddies, Carson, Kiefer and even baby Knightley LOVE mom's Sonic drink.
You'd fit in like flint around here!
My husband keeps wanting me to learn, but if they get a bad haircut there is no one to blame but me- YIKES!!!
I am amazed that you dare to cut your kids hair. Thanks goodness my hubby can do our sons.