Birthday Dinner



We had a girls night dinner to celebrate my friend's birthday. We had such a fun night with great conversation. We each brought the birthday girl a flower, put it in a vase, and I attached a Friends Are Like Flowers poem. We also gave her a gift card to Hobby Lobby. You can print out the poem free on Executive Homemaker.com

Friends are Like Flowers Poem

Friends are like flowers each unique in their own way,
put them all together what a wonderful bouquet.

Some are really brilliant full of light sharp and clear,
while other are more subdued to both you can adhere.

You are a flower in my garden that makes up my bouquet,
my friends you all make a very impressive display.

I also like the saying, "Friends are like flowers because they let each other grow seperately without growing apart."



Near the middle of dinner we realized that the left side of the table blogged and the right side didn't. Yeah, I have 2 new blogging friends! Here we are Blogger vs. Non-Blogger. We're duking it out. ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey girl, you don't miss a beat! It was fun to see your post about our night tonight. That was another fun time!! Thanks for all you did to organize it!! You just might convert me to this blog thing one day! I can see how much fun it is! You're awesome : ) Trish
Crazymamaof6 said…
so fun for a birthday dinner idea! and love the poem, i might just have to do that for my friends birthday Friday night! you got my thinking wheels turning! always inspired by you!
Rochelleht said…
You nut. I knew you were up to something with that flower. Cute idea! Only you... ;-)
Wendi said…
Love the poem idea. I'm always getting ideas from you!
onehm said…
Looks like a fun time! Love that awesome brick wall behind you gals. Super cute.
Webb Family said…
I copied this poem what a great idea for a group dinner for friends. Looks like you guys had fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary