As for Me and My House, We will Serve the Lord
ONEHM has challenged us to post pics of our homes. I really hesitated posting mine, because only the boys rooms are finished. I have a ton of painting and window treatments to do. We moved in 1 1/2 years ago but I had a baby. I guess I just thought I'd be farther along by now. Ok, enough of my disclaimer. (I know that was silly.)

Here's my formal dining room. I want to paint it soon - any suggestions? I'm still looking for fabric for the window treatment.

Living Room


Kitchen. After I paint the kitchen, I'm going to have vinyl lettering put under the rolling pin that says, 'I Kiss Better Than I Cook!'. (he he)

Breakfast Nook

Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom

Here is my second flower arrangement attempt. Now I need to figure out what color to paint my bathroom and what kind of faux paint for this niche. Any suggestions?

Stair Way (Boys will be Boys)

Media Room


Davis' Rocket Room

Dylan & Drake's Sports Room
I've posted a lot of decor stuff from my house already:

Here's my formal dining room. I want to paint it soon - any suggestions? I'm still looking for fabric for the window treatment.
Living Room
Kitchen. After I paint the kitchen, I'm going to have vinyl lettering put under the rolling pin that says, 'I Kiss Better Than I Cook!'. (he he)
Breakfast Nook
Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom
Here is my second flower arrangement attempt. Now I need to figure out what color to paint my bathroom and what kind of faux paint for this niche. Any suggestions?

Stair Way (Boys will be Boys)
Media Room

Davis' Rocket Room

Dylan & Drake's Sports Room
I've posted a lot of decor stuff from my house already:
- Bathroom Towel Ideas
- Game Room
- Top Ten Things in My House
- Canton Trip
- Closet Make Over
- Cowboy Bathroom
I've had so much fun seeing everyone's homes and getting tons of decorating ideas. Be sure to share your's too!
Comments
Thanks for playing! I love seeing everyone's homes too!
Do you make all of your floral arrangements? I need to learn how to do that!
My sister will be moving there next week! I can't believe it. Her hubby is already staying in the house and has been painting all of the rooms {Janis is worried about the colors because he picked them out}! Yikes! I would be scared if my hubby picked the colors out in our house--he hates painting so maybe we wouldn't have color at all!
donnajbagley@gmail.com
Oh love your house. We are hanging movie posters in our Media Room too.
Your home looks beautiful. I look reading about all your little details to things. It always gets me thinking of good ideas.