The Price of Beauty

I've been getting my eye brows waxed and threaded for years. I have my Dad's unibrow and have to tame it often. However, the past 2 times I've gotten them waxed, I've gotten burned!
Seriously - it really hurts. I don't know if it's the extra sun exposure or the acne cream I'm using but something is making my eye lids extra sensitive. I guess I'm going to have to stick to threading. {{sheesh!}}

On a happier note, I've recently gotten some hair pieces and I've been having a blast playing around with them. It's amazing how hair completely changes your entire look.

Here's my new pony tail! {{squeal in delight}} Usually I just wear it at home as it makes me feel completely girly in my barbie hair. I finally got brave enough to wear it on my girls day on Wednesday.

Wendy, Lisa, and I went to the ghetto part of Dallas and went shopping for fabric (over off Harry Heins road). It was a bit scary at first but we found some fun fabrics and embellishments and had quite the adventure.
Comments
Love your new hair.
I have to tell you that it's got to be your acne cream! My sis in an esthetician and she has warned me multiple times to always tell whoever is waxing me anytime I change my face care regime. It makes a HUGE difference when waxing.
Threading sounds awesome. I've never had it done myself.