I've Missed You Honey


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


(Pic from Feb.)

I found this song from Lisa's blog as she has the best taste in music! Billy's been living with us since February and I know they're looking forward to her house selling so they can reunite and be together once again.

On a personal note, Jason's been traveling a lot this summer and it looks like he'll be home for a while and taking a traveling break. Having him home consistently, I've realized how much I've missed him!

You know how it is, you get in the groove and take on single-motherhood without looking back. But now that he's in our life full time, I know that I couldn't do this without him.

"I never realized not having you here would hurt so much...
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up.
Every night I miss you!"

He's such an amazing man and totally gets me. I love you honey and (once again) I'm so glad you choose me. {{smooches}}

Comments

donna said…
great song! :)
Aww, sorry he's traveling so much .. the model home hopping looked like fun!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary