Skater Boi



Obi Wan: "News just in! My bros Davis & Dylan just got skateboards."

Astronaut: "That is totally tubular dude. Are their skills gnarly?"

Obi Wan: "Robot is on the scene and here to report if they are sketchy or smooth..."



Look out Avril, I've now got 2 Skater Boi's! Dude. Davis and Dylan are growing up right before my eyes. I think they grew an inch the morning we took then to buy their first skateboards. They're now walking taller and will be speaking slang in no time. {{heaven help me}}



Man that is off the hook, where'd you get that shirt? Dude, Davis that kickflip was diamondz!



Man, you get mad props for that skill. Dude it's totally killer. I noticed Davis is pumping mongo. Did he just 50-50 that double kink?

Dude.

Comments

Emily said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna said…
you have some great skater Dudes! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary