XX Chromosome Challenged
"Yes" - Party Supply Store helper
"Yes" - Party supply store cashier
"Yes" - Party City cashier
"Yes" - Garden Ridge cashier
"Yes" - Returns clerk
"Yes" - Male stranger in waiting area
"Yes" - Hair Stylist
"Yes" - Strange lady looking at me weird
"Yes" - Wal-mart cashier

Yes. I have three boys.
Yes. They are busy.
Yes. I am tired.
{{Now stop looking at me like that! I don't need your pity! I love them dearly and am happy I have them! You should be happy for me too, dammit! I'm tired of answering the same questions! Find something more original to say to me!}}
Geeze! I need to have a shirt made.
"Yes" - Party supply store cashier
"Yes" - Party City cashier
"Yes" - Garden Ridge cashier
"Yes" - Returns clerk
"Yes" - Male stranger in waiting area
"Yes" - Hair Stylist
"Yes" - Strange lady looking at me weird
"Yes" - Wal-mart cashier

Yes. I have three boys.
Yes. I wanted a girl.
No. I'm not trying again, I already tried 3 times. {{I can take a hint}}Yes. They are busy.
Yes. I am tired.
{{Now stop looking at me like that! I don't need your pity! I love them dearly and am happy I have them! You should be happy for me too, dammit! I'm tired of answering the same questions! Find something more original to say to me!}}
Geeze! I need to have a shirt made.
Comments
Really, I am sorry, but seriously, you make me giggle!
Blessings,
Linda
I have 4 girls, so let me know where to get a t-shirt!
It took me 4 girls to finally give up trying for another boy.
When I had two children I got more adoring looks and sweet questions.
When I had three children EVERYWHERE I went, people said, "Wow...you're busy!" Dur.
When I had four kids people just looked at me like, "you're crazy lady"!
and I have to tell you that my BFF has 3 boys as well - and hears the same thing all the time!
I don't get it?!!? Boys are awesome!
Your post made me smile ~ as they so often do...
I would have been fine with all boys and infact, I really didn't believe the ultrasound.
And yes, there are three of them . . .deal with it! I want to shout this from the rooftops, it's not like I have a whole TRIBE or anything!
Anyway, I can relate. :)
Love reading your blog...you make me smile!