Dedicated to those who bring conflict into our lives

Comments

Melissa said…
Whoa, Girl! Who pissed you off? You know I love you and I wanta be just like you.
Chanda said…
Hmmm, am I sensing some hostility? Maybe it's just me...
Lisa said…
You poor thing. Those bleep bleep bleeping better recognize royalty when they see it. You need to call your court jester and sick him on those hoes! Always remember that threating sex always works. Good luck and whoop dat A@$!
queenieweenie said…
Thanks! This song is just what I needed to play for my high schooler after a bad bout with an obnoxious girl!
Blogger said…
wooooooooooow
thanks A LOT
that EXACTLY what I'm feeling to say NOW
thanks a lot again
I will post this in my blog 2day :P
Anonymous said…
There are days, don't you wish you could just walk around and play this!
Cecilia said…
I hope things are better for you on your birthday :)
PS-I have something for you on my blog.
xoxo
Melissa said…
Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I am sure I will get to hear all about it.
aurora said…
Wow. That's amazing. Can't wait to blast that song on a day when I need it!
Sorry for the conflicts... that really stinks.
kim said…
Wow - do you know some of the same people I do??! ;)
This is just what I needed today ~
Thanks for the reminder that even though there are "small" people we need to deal with each day - there are also awesome people like you who "get it" and inspire others.

Hang in there - and play this loud when you need it. I know I will! ;)
Debbie said…
Yeah, I totally know 3 people to whom I'd like to deliver this song right NOW! Adam, Kate, and Nicole. This one's for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary