Pink Christmas Sponsor Giveaways



I decided a couple months ago to be a sponsor for the Pink Christmas charity & swap. As a sponsor I have the opportunity to plug Tip Junkie a little and give each of the 230 participants a little something to remember me by and to Thank them for participating in the charity.

I had something else in mind that was easier but it was going to be way too expensive. So instead I did my "fall back", my one-hit-wonder, the beaded bookmark.



I shrinky dinked one of my buttons instead of using a charm.



This time I used Krylon clear spray to spray each one so the ink wouldn't smear. It's amazing what you learn when you read the directions. It only took me 2 years to figure it out. {{obviously I'm a fast learner}}





There's how they turned out. I love them!! This morning I'm putting them in a jewelry zippy with a label that says, "I hope you'll 'bookmark' TipJunkie.com as one of your favorite blogs." {{giddy}}

Big thanks to my Mom for helping me with the first 130. I have a cramp in my left index finger which is making it hard to type - but it's all worth it! Pink Christmas ended up raising $500 for the NieNie relief fund and $2500 for a Christmas for a family that just moved here from Africa.

I'm glad that I choose to be apart of it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, look at how cute you are! I am a sponsor too but I was boring and just did a little post card! Maybe next year I will be more creative... just maybe!
Val said…
O.k. I think that means that I get one of those bookmarks. I signed up to participate in the swap. Oh I'm so excited!
Traci said…
wow! you so amaze me!!!! what fun bookmarks and can't believe you made 230- lots of participants this year!!!! all for a good cause too!!!
jenhatch said…
Those look AMAZING!!! I swear, you deserve a spot and a throne for the creative goddess that you are!
Melissa said…
I can't wait to get my package. You cease to amaze me. Take it easy, girlfriend!
Good grief. That is the COOLEST thing. I'd love to see some closeups!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary